The best way to clear all misunderstanding is by talking to each other. Voice out all the unhappiness. And you will realise how much you have misunderstand the other party and that is where all unhappiness began to come between us.
Yesterday, I had a long chat with my 7 years buddy. We had this problem of being unhappy with each other at work. And we are drifted so far apart that we can't trust and talk to each other like we used to. But after the talk, we realise how wrong and how much misunderstanding occurred between us. I am so guilty of it.
And after the talk, I proceed to have a casual sms with my manager. She smsed to asked me what had happen to me recently to be so unfocused during work. After 4 hours then I replied her. Why?
Because I does not have this urge to reply her and also see no point in talking to her. We seems to have been in a cold war these few weeks. I thought she is showing attitude towards me, and she thought I'm unhappy with her. So both of us showed kinda black faces towards each other.
However, my buddy talk was fruitful and we promised no secrets between us. But the talk with my manager did not go quite well as I guess she don't get what I mean. And she didn't really say much. And I only had a vivid memory of my sms talk with her anyway. I can only remember one of her message was: "so now we ok le ma?" That's all.
In the past I don't trust having a truthful talk with one another be it anyone. The person who gives me the confident to try this out is actually, En. Her words make so much sense and in the end. She was right. The outcome was good.
I guess that is the problem to the reason why I have been losing friends since secondary school. Cause there is none of them I had such a fruitful talk that helps us to understand each other better. I can only say, Weili is my only friend that understands me so well and gives in to me to an extent that we can stay as buddy for 7 years.
I can't really figure out what kinda person or personality I have. I just know, I want things to go my way in a sense. And I hate it when people criticise or do not show me the basic respect I required. And I hate to be controlled. If I think that I am not given the freedom, that's the end of the friendship between us. That's the personality of Leo I guess. Dominant and aggressive.
To me, be it best friend, friend or classmate, comes and goes. We don't really keep in touch. And I can say, if I see my primary or secondary school friends on the road, I will see them as strangers. Unless they take the initiative of saying a "Hi" to me. That's me.